Monday 27 August 2012

Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome, Welcome.

A quick bit about me: I live in Tauranga, New Zealand, and am a stay at home mum of 2 kids, a baby girl and an almost 3 year old boy. Both are proving to be pretty picky eaters.

Although I already have many many blogs and Facebook Pages on the go, I have been struggling to find ideas for fun but still nutritious food for my kids, the fussy eaters that they are, and thought, hey, why not research this myself and put it all out there for other mamas to see?

So a few times a week, I will post recipes and pictures of some ideas of healthy ways to fuel your growing kids.  Everything in moderation of course.

A lot of the time it will be links to pages I have found, either via Pinterest (I LOVE Pinterest!), Facebook Pages, and other websites. Other times it will be things that are tried and tested by my own kids, sometimes even product reviews if they are really worthy. Occasionally of course there might be times that I post not-so-healthy ideas too!

Right now though, my baby is calling me for a late night feed and it is well past my bedtime, so that is me for today, will get some recipes up asap though.

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment